Bringing together the best minds in cancer care
Meet your Baptist Cancer Center physicians
Pictured Front Row L to R: Donald Gravenor, MD; David Sullivan, MD; C. Michael Jones, MD, F.A.C.P.; Peter W. Carter, MD; Syed Azmi, MD and Sadanand Patil, MD
Back Row L to R: Shailesh Satpute, MD, PhD; Sohail Minhas, MD; Salil Goorha, MD; Aleksander Jankov, MD; Raymond Osarogiagbon, MD; Margaret Gore, MD; Michael Magee, MD; Drew Dill, MD; Sal Vasireddy, MD; William Walsh, MD.
Not pictured: Reed Baskin, MD; Dennis Morgan, MD; Brent A. Mullins, MD; Muhammad Raza, MD; Kirby Smith, MD; Kathleen Spiers, MD and Paschal Wilson, MD
In September 2016, physicians from Boston Baskin Cancer Foundation, The Jones Clinic, Family Cancer Center and Integrity Oncology joined together as part of Baptist Cancer Center, creating an unprecedented coalition. Our doctors are recognized as leaders in their field with training from prestigious universities, national acclaim for research and participation in key clinical trials. The Baptist Cancer Center is dedicated to growing an integrated cancer program and expanding access to cancer care for our surrounding communities.
Beyond their professional training and expertise, our doctors genuinely care about patients, patients' families and the larger communities--where many have grown practices and developed relationships for decades.
Combining some of the most trusted names in cancer care, Baptist Cancer Center's mission is to provide exceptional cancer care to patients in the Mid-South area.
Now, every single cancer patient has an army of expertise on their team.
Transforming Cancer Care
Baptist Cancer Center doctors are changing the delivery of cancer care in the Mid-South by creating an integrated, coordinated cancer program for patients. As one group with a common mission and vision, our doctors offer patients and families greater access to treatment options, including:
- Research clinical trials for advanced treatment
- Designated center for National Cancer Institute Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP) focusing on minority and underserved populations
- Access to highly collaborative, multi-specialty treatment teams. Stem cell transplant program accredited by the Foundation for Accreditation of Cellular Therapy, known as FACT
- Stem cell transplants including specialized technologies like the haplo-identical transplant to expand stem cell transplant donor options
- Cyberknife® minimally invasive, nonsurgical tumor treatment to reduce length of radiation therapy treatment.
Other cancer care and support services include: